Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pink Posh Brides: Heather

Today ROCKED! Rob if you are reading this - I have something to say to you. "Rob, Rob, go away. Come again another day." Come back in late September :) No really. Today was Heather's bridal session - and I'm posting it. She assures me that her fiance would never even think about going on any website to look for pictures - which is fine by me, because I couldn't wait to share the images that we shot today for her bridals. As with the past few shoots this week, I had no idea what we would be doing, going, or even what time we were shooting at...ha ha ha - that's how prepared I am. :) Plus, the rain didn't help because that limited us to indoor venues only. Except, we didn't have one. The predictable thing to do would be to rescheduled - but my Pink Posh couples know it takes ALOT of rain and flooding to get me to reschedule something. But we worked it out with some last minute brainstorming and with a phone call that got us totally hooked up :oP. Actually, we've been getting hooked up all week with some sweet locations! So, as if finding the perfect place for bridals wasn't enough, Heather showed up looking gorgeous in a Monique Lhuillier lace gown. AND...as if the day couldn't get any better - Heather pulled out her veil and I seriously starting squealing. French net!! Did I mentioned yet that today rocked??!! Heather, thanks for being soooo lovely, goofy, fun and for listening to all my suggestions and just trusting me today! See you guys in September!! :) (P.S. For those who are wondering - Hues by Heather did the makeup).