Friday, December 14, 2007

12.09.2007: Britt and Kasey's Engagement

So on Saturday, at Keely's shoot- the weather was about 75-80 degrees. Sunday morning, I had an e-session schedule for Kasey and Britt up in Dallas and walked out of the house wearing a tshirt and jeans. For some reason, I decided to bring my "snow" boots. (These are boots I got last winter while stuck in a blizzard (rather three blizzards) in Denver - they're also one size too big since they were the only boots left at the store!) Well, we drove about 40 miles from Austin - stopped to get gas, and the temperature had dropped from a 75 to 49!!! What the beegeezus?? Needless to say, before we got to the actual shoot location, I made my husband stop at a shopping plaza so I can run in and buy a sweater - but boy...it was still cold (40 degrees not counting wind!) And poor Kasey, she showed up in the cutest little black dress and I know she was freezing!!! Britt and Kasey was just so incredible about having their tushies turn to ice - and to top it off - the Cowboys game was going on - and Britt didn't even complain that he had to miss it because of the e-session. We finally did get a little "central heating" in one of the hotel and the manager even let us snag a few shots there :) So, can I say fastest shoot ever? Started at 2. Ended at 3. I had the best spit roast pork ever in town while the Pats/Steelers game was on and we were back home in Austin by 7. :) Britt and Kasey - enjoy the pictures (and central heating). See you guys in March :)