Sunday, December 30, 2007

12.27.2007: Justin and Melissa

Congratulations to Justin and Melissa :) They are having a destination wedding in AUSTIN and I'm invited :) I met up with Justin and Melissa on Thursday after Christmas for their e-session. There was a accident on the 45 on the way to the park and they were sooo patient waiting for me while I tried to navigate through it! When I finally made my way there, I was graced with beautiful cloudy skies (it was 1:30pm after all!) and we got a start on the pictures immediately. So, the very first thing I noticed when I started shooting was that Justin is TALL which made Melissa absolutely teeny tiny next to him. Which meant they made the cutest couple ever! Even cuter than the other couple who was also at the park for their e-session. Anyways, I know Justin and Melissa wondered if they even had ONE decent picture of themselves during the entire shoot - and well I definitely think we did better than just one this time! :) Justin and Melissa - see you guys in Austin!! :)