Wednesday, December 19, 2007

12.16.2007: Ivonne and Mahesh

Ceremony: Bella Terraza
Venue: Bella Terraza
On Sunday evening (during my fantasy football playoff game), Ivonne and Mahesh tied the knot a second time - to each other. They were just married a few weeks earlier in India and this was their "local" ceremony. Can you imagine planning two weddings. Wait, let me clarify. Can you imagine planning one wedding out of the state and one wedding out of the country. The bride lives in California and she threw two weddings all within a one month time span. They're nuts right??? But their wedding was beautiful. It was to be an outdoor candlelit ceremony - but do you guys remember how cold it was on Sunday night? Yeah. It got moved indoors. (YAY for not having to freeze!!) So..onto my notables. :) Ivonne's dancing shoes. She practiced the first dance in them...and apparently can only dance in those shoes. (I was just like that when I learned to drive!!!) Ivonne and Mahesh absolutely giddy about having all their college friends around. They told me it was just like a mini-reunion! The groom's mom and Black Eye Peas. Yes, she rocked it! Dirty exit car. :oP Ivonne and Mahesh - congratulations on your second marriage to each other :o). [By the way, for those of you following my FFL adventure - I advanced to the last round of the playoffs - even though Brady only scored 4 fantasy points on Sunday. I just wanted to point that out to the naysayers out there that says my team live and die with Brady.] (~Mariae and Vince)