Saturday, December 08, 2007

Pink Posh Brides: Keely

Kyle - if you accidentally got to this page - STOP READING!!!! :) So today (actually yesterday now) - secret agent style - M. Stewart picked me up in front of an undisclosed location to take me to the target. Well, it wasn't all that secretive, but this makes for a better story. :) Keely's bridal session was rescheduled today - and there appeared threat of rain, but nothing but beautiful beautiful gray skies and clouds! Before the shoot started, Keely's mom took me to the best burger place ever ever ever!!! (Even better than InNOut and Culvers - which I heart.) This place is called Freddy's and they have steakburgers and DOUBLE steakburgers. Soooo yummy. Thank you Mrs. Stewart. Seriously, this is one of things I love best about being a photographer. I get to go explore new places and try amazing new restaurants that I would have never found on my own!!! After our little excursion, we finally met up with Keely at the Loft Salon where she was getting her hair done by Amber. Keely who is already a gorgeous girl, (as you can see) - was an absolute princess in her dress - and as is testimony to this - we even ran into Cinderella and a fairy along the way who verified this. A lovely train conductor let us borrow his awesome Ford truck for a few quick pictures; even the owner at one of the antique shops downtown told us to feel free to use what we like. The hospitality was amazing today! :) Keely, Marcia, Starla - thank you thank you for finding such cooooool locations - and sharing your lovely town and history with me. :) See you guys in May :)