Monday, February 18, 2008

02.18.2008: Heather

Yes, I'm blogging back to back - which means wedding season is quickly approaching and it also means I have a ton of shoots coming up in the next few weeks - so this blog is definitely going to see some action!! Today, I got to shoot my girl Heather (she owns HuesByHeather and does the most amazing, amazing makeup!). She needed some new headshots for her website and comp cards and when she contacted me for it, you know I was all over it! Because of some "scheduling" issues, we didn't get to shoot as long as I would have liked, but we got it done!! The first picture is soooooooooooooooo her - and her pink leather jacket is absolute killer! I want it and yes, I know it's a sin to covet your neighbor's things, but its soooooooo cute! Heather, you totally rocked it out today! P.S. I can hardly wait for my fabulicious makeover with you!!! :)