Friday, February 22, 2008

02.19.2008: Nick, Huong and Samaira

I just realized that I needed to blog this before the weekend because I have three shoots this weekend and need blog space!!! On Tuesday, Nick, Huong and Samaira met up with me in Austin. They drove down from College Station and can I say Nick is one lucky guy. He got himself TWO gorgeous ladies all to himself. :) Their wedding is coming up during the crazy hot month of July - thank goodness for central air! They asked for pictures with them and Samaira as well as just some by themselves. Not problem - except that Samaira is only 1.5 years old and she sorta don't care that a photography session is going on! She did pretty good though - even though she never wanted to stand next to her parents in pictures; ran off after I positioned her; climbed onto chairs next to her parents, when it was time for their solo shoot; stood up when I wanted her to sit and sat when I wanted her to stand. That's pretty good for a 1.5 year old whirlwind right? Nick+Huong - I can't wait to see what she does at the wedding! :)