Wednesday, February 27, 2008

02.23.2008: John and Gracel's Engagement Session

So, after Quyen Nhi's senior session, I met up with John and Gracel for their e-session. This was the very first time that I have ever met them. Gracel found out about us online and she drove 5 hours (I only had to drive a measly 3 hours) for this e-session! That's serious dedication. :) So being that I was not familiar at all with the Dallas area landscape, we ended up walking around for several hours looking for a place that happened to be just right across the street from us. You know the lame part? I had a GPS in my bag and I never thought once about using it. But we did end up finding some really cool places along the way - so it was all worth it! :) John and Gracel thanks for the delicious dinner. See you guys in August! :) By the way - a fun fact: John and Gracel are actually going to be tying the knot the same day Hali got married!