Monday, February 25, 2008

Pink Posh Seniors: Quynh Nhi

This past weekend I was up in Dallas for a senior session, an engagement session, and a not quite engaged session? Are you wondering what sort of session a not quite engaged session is? You'll have to check back later this week to read about it. On Saturday morning, one of our former brides (actually Pink Posh's official first bride ever - so early in the game that she's not even on our blog! I may have to correct that later on) brought her niece over for a senior session. There was no plans or any clues/ideas where to go (that's normally the case, but it's especially harder on me since I don't live in Dallas and we were just wandering around at some point.). There was one location that was really interesting - but we barely drove in - got stopped by a man in a big silver mercedes and asked us what we were doing. Just looping around sir..whooops. So we headed over to a little shopping square area for Quyen Nhi's session and while there, I saw this cute little mod mexican cafe (yes, sounds weird) that had gorgeous natural light filtering in. Yes. I love yummy light. All photographers do. :oP We finally finished up her session in the median of a busy road. Don't judge me :oP Quynh Nhi, congratulations on graduation and thanks for going along with everything :)