Friday, March 28, 2008

03.02.2008: Eric and Shunda

Stalkers, this post is a huge deal! This is the last "backward" post!!! :) From this point on, I am going to try to stick to going forward only! :P So, I shot Eric and Shunda back at the beginning of March (how time flies!) This was actually a rescheduled shoot. The original shoot date was threatened by rain (but it ended up being an absolutely beautiful day) but the "make-up" shoot date actually had ugly gray overcast skies with just a few drops of rain. So, pop quiz time! Stalkers, what have you learned about overcast skies? We photographers love them! Overcast skies are our best friends! Sunny skies = bad for a shoot. (Although, I am starting to enjoy shooting in full sun. Don't ask.) So...we had "perfect" skies that day, but we ended up having to race around making sure the sun didn't set on us. Let's just say Eric and Shunda ran just a little bit late for our session...:oP But in the end it was all good - even though Shunda's blouse ornaments started falling apart after I made them do a mad stunt called...running. I know, I'm crazy like that. :oP Unfortunately, they are another couple that we won't get a chance to shoot their wedding, but knowing Shunda's attention to detail, I know they are just going to have an absolutely breathtaking wedding. Eric and Shunda, congratulations and thanks for introducing me to apparently one of the most well known park in Houston. (I don't know how I never noticed it before!)