Tuesday, March 04, 2008

03.01.2008: Steve and Leah's Engagement

This weekend was another super busy weekend as wedding season starts to approach for us. I started Saturday morning with an e-session, followed by a bridal and a boudoir session. Then on Sunday, I had a senior session as well as finished off with another e-session. All in Houston. Steve and Leah is one of our Memorial Day weekend couples. (We have four weddings that weekend - yes, I know - but it seemed like a good idea at the time!) They wanted to go for a "downtown" look with their e-session - so of course what better place to go but actual downtown - and I knew EXACTLY where to take them! The Skyline District. Well, as we were walking around, we noticed WAYYYYYYYYY too many cars and police for a Saturday. And when we finally got to the Skyline District, the street that I wanted to use was closed - and guess what stalkers - apparently we were just in time for the Trail Riders Parade to the Houston Rodeo. Yes, my timing is impeccable. First a marathon, now a parade. :) But it all worked out. Steve and Leah, congratulations on your engagement and thanks for letting me drag you around everywhere else downtown!