Thursday, March 06, 2008

Pink Posh Boudoir: Victoria

Stalkers, I realize that alot of you stalk the blog during work, so do not be alarmed - I have kept the images of Victoria's Boudoir session work friendly! :) I'm pretty excited to present my first "bridal boudoir!" The last time I shot boudoir was in college for a photography thesis and I don't think I considered it a b-session then, just merely one in a series of images for the university art gallery. Honestly, I wasn't quite sure what my "b-session" style would look like. Was it going to be hokey? too hustler? too conceptual? I spent hours "researching" images - I'm told some guys do these "research" on a daily basis [har har]. It was something that definitely challenged me creatively and it's nice to do something different once in a while. We shot for a while - alot of time was spent just trying to figure out the best poses. Mary, thanks for ALL your help during the session! Victoria, you know you totally rocked it out on Saturday. Thanks for letting me be a small part of your BIG DAY!