Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Pink Posh Brides: Victoria

Right after Steve and Leah's engagement session, I headed up to Victoria's hotel for her B+B session (Bridal and Boudoir). This post is about the bridal portion of her session. Ummm..first off - some business to take of. If you are about to marry Victoria, and have somehow accidentally stumbled on this page - its not too late to "x" out! Well, can I just tell you that I really feel like I know Victoria "very intimately" about right now? :oP Victoria drove up from Beaumont for the day for the B+B session and we had so much fun just running around everywhere at the hotel. I know, I know, she looks amazing in her custom dress...and yes, sometimes it's super easy for me and all I have to do is click the big button on the side of the camera. :) Stalkers, stay tuned for some images later this week of the boudoir session. It's pretty hot :oP