Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why is my blog travelling backwards??!!

I know, I know!!! My blog dates are going backward. I didn't even realize I skip blog entries until Hali pointed out there there seemed to be a few couples missing on the blog recently. I denied it vehemently (but as you can see, she's correct.) But I have a good excuse. Hoan and Natalie shoot happened on Wednesday, March 12th. I had another e-session on Friday, March 14th (I have not blogged this one either, but will be up this week!). Then March 15th, I had Melissa and Justin's wedding (this was already blogged!). I had a flight leaving at some ungodly hour for the WPPI convention in Las Vegas on the 16th - so I was busy packing all night and headed straight to the airport. We were in Las Vegas busy meeting some amazing photographers as well as introducing a bunch of new products and albums that we are super excited about! If you have not received your final album design and want to consider getting one of these new albums (or at least view them) that we will be offering, plese email me and let me know! Made it back from Vegas on Wednesday evening. I had a lovely meeting on Thursday. A wedding in Austin on Friday (will be blogged soon!). Then woke up early on Saturday to drive to Houston for a two day wedding on Saturday and Sunday. I am finally back in Austin today and will get to stay in town for at least four days! So, in all that time, if I somehow missed your email or your phone calls - I am doing some major catch up! You guys know I try to be pretty good at responding back to you - but sometimes life kicks you in the butt a little. If I have not responded to you yet, please email me or call me again. Also, if you had a shoot before March 15th, and I have not blogged it yet, please let me know that you want it up asap! :oP (Jennifer and Tony, I know that I still have your blog left to write!)