Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pink Posh Seniors: Samantha

Yes, I realize I am a little tardy in posting these images (but daylight savings time and the crazy weather just threw me off!) and I know the Youngs are stalking!!! Past, past Sunday, I spent the morning with most of Young family. (Sarah, we missed you!). Samantha is the third Young sister (otherwise known as SL3) that I've had the pleasure to photograph! I almost feel like their personal family photographer now! She's not getting married anytime soon - but she is graduating from High School this May! The shoot was around Houston downtown and it was a beautifully overcast day - with a sudden downpour. It was really interesting to see certain characteristics that was in Samantha that was shared by Shannon and Sarah as well as getting to see her more than just the baby sister. Samantha, it was sooo much fun to hang out with you and just getting to know you more. You are going to have such a blast next year at University and I know you will be just amazing in anything/everything that you choose to do. Also, to the Young clan - Sunday morning was such a treat for me. Thank you for inviting me into your lives once again!