Wednesday, March 26, 2008

03.14.2008: Tony and Jennifer's Engagement

Congratulations to Tony and Jennifer! They came down to Austin a few Fridays ago - right in the thick of the SXSW music festival. Needless to say, it was CROWDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEED and we did get kicked out of a few places - because supposedly "celebrities" were around and they didn't want to be photographed. Ummmm...that's nice - if I was a member of the paparazzi. I already had my two rockstars with me. Jennifer had coordinated their outfits to match/unmatch - and Tony even wore a loose bowtie! Sooo cute! Plus, I wanted to swipe Jennifer's red dress. Wayyyyyy cute. There were literally thousands of people all over downtown Austin and although we had to walk a while, drive a while, even jumped a few curbs - but we got it done! Tony and Jennifer, thank you for going with the flow on everything and just being so wonderful!! :)