Tuesday, March 25, 2008

03.12.2008: Natalie and Hoan

Natalie and Hoan is getting married on Saturday and even though I am not lucky enough to document this super sweet couple wedding day - I'm sooo thrilled I got a chance to meet them and at least be a small part of their wedding journey. Natalie and Hoan showed up at my doorstep a few Wednesdays ago - umm...with some missing key wedding outfit items. I think Natalie has to be the first bride that showed up to a bridal shoot without getting her hair done. She did mentioned something about oversleeping and heading straight to Austin from Houston - but it's all good! As some of you may know, I got mad hair skill"z." (I really don't - but I rock at prosthetic makeup!) Well, Natalie was brave enough to let me spin an hour on her hair - until - well, at least somewhat workable. :) We then spent the next few hours chasing the sun. :) Natalie and Hoan - enjoy your wedding this weekend and the best to you guys :)