Sunday, March 16, 2008

03.11.2008: Justin and Tavia's Engagement

Congratulations to Justin and Tavia!! They are going to have a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet wedding in November (yes, I'm psychic :oP). I had promised Tavia I was going to post her engagement session sooner than I actually am doing it now - but I got a little sidetracked with a little kickstart to our wedding season this evening! Anyways, I met up with Justin and Tavia at their brand new home so that they can have part of the session with what "they" claim is a spaniel name Louis - LV to his buds :oP We actually discussed the engagement session during my first meeting with her (it was going to have this very stylized look to it) and when she sent some pictures over - she was a girl after my own heart. It was all images from the mid 1950s - very Audrey/Rat Pack type images. So like any good photographer, I studied it and studied it and I think it actually worked out! It's a little different from my usual style - but like mickey dees - I'm lovin' it! Justin, thanks so much for being so awesome on our insanely long e-session. Tavia, we need to figure out some "fierce" (not Tyra fierce by Project Runway fierce) for your bridals - you have me all inspired now! :) Enjoy the pictures!